Spare is an quiet, active doeling. She has a nice balance between bulk and refinement. Out of Believer by Doodle.
Spare is for sale unregistered for $250, registered for $350.
Piglet is 3/4 Nigerian Dwarf, 1/4 Nubian. He was an accident, but a sweet one. 🙄
Messr. Piglet is wethered. He is for sale for $200.
SALES & RESERVATIONS
Updated October 15, 2023
- Kidding season begins in March and continues through July. Please get hold of me or Reneé soon if you’re interested. Our information is on the Contact Us page.
- I post adult sale goats as I decide who I can live without. If you're interested in a goat you see on my website please get in touch. Good homes are important to me. I've been known to rehome goats I thought were keepers when the right situation turned up. Not all goats born are up to being breeders or show goats. I sell these as unregistered pets.
- I usually have a wether or two available for pet homes or 4H/FFA. I don’t sell wethers as meat goats, primarily because I don’t breed for meat body type. I’m happy to refer meat buyers to meat goat sellers.
- I usually have a couple of yearling and/or mature does available for family milkers, pets or breeders.
- If you’re new to goats or want a refresher on care I will refer you to a local goat rescue for a free goat care class. Check out Haven Acres Goat Rescue on Facebook. Tina is amazing! She always has pet goats available for adoption.
- I only bottle raise kids that need the help. I do not bottle raise kids for buyers.
- Once kids are on the ground a $100 non-refundable deposit will hold your goat.
- I give discounts for 4H and FFA homes.
- All goats will be sold in pairs or more unless you already have goats. If I don’t have the right goat I can refer you to other breeders and a wonderful goat rescue near me.