RESERVATIONS - UPDATE
Updated September 25, 2021
Kidding season begins in January and continues through May. Please get hold of me or Reneé soon if you’re interested. Our information is on the Contact Us page.
The herd is growing and will need some thinning later this year. I will post sale goats as I decide who I can live without. If you're interested in a goat you see on my website please get in touch. Good homes are important to me. I've been known to rehome goats I thought were keepers when the right situation turned up. Not all goats born are up to being breeders or show goats. I sell these as unregistered pets. They’re a good size for suburban homes in cities that allow it.
- If you’re new to goats or want a refresher on care I will refer you to a local goat rescue for a free goat care class.
- I only bottle raise kids that need the help. The goat rescue teacher can help you get started bottle feeding your own babies. 😊
- Once kids are on the ground a $50 non-refundable deposit will hold your goat.
- I give discounts for 4H and FFA homes.
- All goats will be sold in pairs or more unless you already have goats.
- If I don’t have the right goat I can refer you to other breeders and a wonderful goat rescue near me.
I usually have a wether or two available for pet homes or 4H/FFA. I don’t sell wethers as meat goats, primarily because I don’t breed for meat body type.
I also usually have a couple of yearling does and/or mature does available for family milkers, pets or breeders.